Become One In Christ
The association “Devenir Un En Christ” (“Become One In Christ”), which has existed since 1986, proposes a Christian welcome to those concerned in homosexuality, whether directly or indirectly (through parents, partners, loved ones, etc). Its object is to permit each person to advance humanly and spiritually, with confidence, whatever their situation or state of life.
In Toulouse, a group meets once a month to share about the Christian life, to celebrate the Eucharist together, to pray and get to know one another in an atmosphere of friendship, respect, and confidentiality. The group is accompanied by a priest, and led by a lay person.
Don't hesitate to contact us for more information or to meet us!
Facebook : DUEC Toulouse
Site web : http://www.devenirunenchrist.net
P. Christophe : 06.30.75.14.52
Corpo Saint Pierre – Initiatives
Do you have a particular talent? Would you like to offer it to other students in Toulouse?
You're in the right place!
Could you give guitar lessons? Start a choir?
Organize outings into the mountains? A rally in Toulouse? A belote tournament? A Pictionary night? An afternoon of pétanque?
Could you put together a theatrical production or a musical group?
Did you know that the Parish has a vegetable garden? Could you grow your veggies there?
Where to find us!
We're waiting for you!
- On Facebook
- On the blog for Corpo Saint Pierre
At the moment, we have a cinema club, a rugby team, an orchestra, musical instrument lessons, a choir, and a vegetable garden.
If you'd like to propose something else, let us know!
Evenings at CCU Rangeuil
The Centre Catholique Universitaire (Catholic University Centre or CCU) represents the Student Parish on the Rangeuil campus. It hosts themed evenings every Thursday night, with fun and friends guaranteed!
It is led by the students of la Frat’ Claire de Castelbajac.
Society of St. Vincent de Paul
The Conférence Pier Giorgo Frassati is a group of volunteers, students, and young professionals, attached to the Society of St. Vincent de Paul (particularly to its youth branch).
The members have at heart a desire to unite social engagement and spiritual life, and the group puts itself at the service of people in need through the Food Bank.
Food distribution to students who are in need takes place every Wednesday from 19:30 to 20:30, at 23 rue Valade.
Just arrived and welcome proposals
Just arrived for studdies in Toulouse ?
You would like to meet new guys and have fun meeting future friends (who knows ?) ...
Here are 8 proposals from the student parish of Toulouse made for you :
- The sunday evenning mass for students(in Notre-Dame la Daurade, 7:pm)
- The sunday evening diner afetr evening mass (you are welcome to cook also ;-)
- The thursday evening student parties at the CCU of Rangueil (Catholic Center of University every thursday from 7 pm Av. de Rangueil, M° Rangueil)
- The Jéri' Coloc (catholic colocations for students)
- La Corpo Saint-Pierre (individual projects shared with others)
- The Food distribution (for students in need)
- The English Prayer Group, for english speaking students
- The reception and commodities for group meetings (rooms and material)
- The Student fraternities : Sion (rue Valade) et Claire de Castelbajac (av de Rangueil)
Reserve a Room
If you wish to reserve a room, a chapel, or an activity space for Catholic students, don't hesitate! If they are free, they're for you!
Step One : Descriptions of available rooms
At n° 23 rue Valade :
- Salle Notre Dame : 60/80 people
- Salon Saint Saturnin : 6/8 people
- Salon Cardinal Saliège : 8/10 people
- Salon Mère Térésa : 20/25 people
at n° 21 rue Valade :
- Parish room of St Thomas d'Aquin : 20 people
- Cloister: 100 people
at the church Saint-Pierre-des-Chartreux :
- Atrium : 200 people
- Church : 350 people
- Chapel of the Cross : 40 people
- Salle St Cyrille : 30 people
- Salle St Méthode : 20 people
Step Two : Check the Availability of the Room You'd Like
Step Three : Reserve the Room
Include any request for materials or equipment.
Click on “Contact for Room Reservation,” found opposite, to send your request.